Sunday, March 27, 2011

i've chosen.

i've decided finding a boyfriend is more important than drinking, and the next man i sleep with will be that boyfriend.


it's always been my decision to make, and i know my friends and family have been waiting for me to do so.

so...



thank you. you've been there for me when no one else was. you were there for me during my terrible first job. you were there for me when the love of my life broke my heart into a million little pieces. you were there for me during the last year and a half as i swept up those 999, 995 pieces (he'll always have at least five of them). so, thank you. you've been my constant. but our relationship, as it's been, is no longer healthy. we'll still chat from time to time, but, i'm sorry... it's not me. it's you. ;)


xoxo,

jamesy



p.s. i'm ready to be back, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment